Sunday, January 23, 2011

LONG TIME NO POST.

Holy shit, I haven't been on in awhile. Not much has went down anyway just drama as usual. But anywayyyys.

 Stalkerish Guys!!!











Okay so recently I've had a situation where i had an obsessed guy trying to get with me,I don't know about anyone else but having someone know you for maybe a day and live all the way across the country,never met you,never heard your voice,and thinks hes in love with you and wants to marry you and move in with you. He gets jealous when you hang out with guy family members he tries to control who you talk to ect. AND HES NOT EVEN DATING YOU!!!! You either define that as obsessive,stalkerish,or DESPERATE. And his sexual fettishes are just disturbing. I recently told this person that I could not date them,and he threatens with suicide there for is the one of the key clues to obsession. I agreed to stay friends because thats how I am,I like being a nice person and not throwing people completely out of my life,and after telling him no I already felt terrible,so of course he gets on facebook and exposes to the world his heart break,,,10 minutes later hes all happy and totally cool with it,after he said that he didnt want to live anymore...he wanted attention obviously but then he continues to be a total jerk. After this whole incident I was asked out by someone I've known and liked for awhile,I've been single for awhile so I said yes,and by this time and how many relationships I've been in I'm going into it with an accepting view,if things work out,then they do,if not...life goes on..unlike my stalker, he continues to call and harass my phone saying that I'm his gf and theres nothing I can do about it,I'm sorry kid but being the person you are I can do somthing about it, and I'm not your property,at this point my bf is pissed off because he also believes I am no ones property including his own..wow I'm rambling....ANYWAYS...I'm keeping this guy at a little further than arms length.



Yes I know that was a pointless post..(:

No comments:

Post a Comment